Powersoft has announced the release of its Armonia 2.3.0., the latest milestone in the development of its Armonia Pro Audio Suite.
Initially released in 2009, the Armonia Pro Audio Suite software was designed for the remote control and monitoring of Powersoft amplifiers, whilst also allowing system engineers to perform online or offline system setup and tuning, real-time management and monitoring of all vital functions from a remote PC via a single intuitive graphical user interface.
The new Armonia 2.3.0. release includes a set of new features that are designed to improve usability and increase integration with the Powersoft product portfolio. Furthermore, its new Graphic User Interface is designed to optimise the control and monitoring of a complex system:
- LivingWorkspace is a component that allows a quick overview of the whole system status on the workspace obtaining information about signal presence, muting, gain reduction and clipping instantaneously.
Link state and alarms state are also visible looking at the amplifiers' icons (border and background respectively).
- Users can identify the amplifiers at a glance directly from the ‘Remote Entities’ window. Using the same window, users can check the firmware version and to receive notifications in order to keep the amplifiers updated.Article continues below
- Complete integration of the Powersoft rack amplifiers product portfolio with the M Series and the Ottocanali in their DSP version.
- Powersoft power modules have also been integrated allowing control and monitoring of a mixed system consisting of passive and active speakers with the common Powersoft Class-D technology.
- The Network Manager is designed to provide simple handling of a multi-network interface through functions of device start, stop and discover.
“We consider this release a milestone in the development of Armonía,” stated Claudio Lastrucci, R&D director of Powersoft. “A further challenge in creating software which allows system engineers to efficiently maximise interaction between amplifiers and loudspeakers.”
Armonía 2.3.0. Pro Audio Suite is now available for download from http://www.powersoft-audio.com/aforum/.
Keep up to date with the latest developments from the world of pro audio by registering for our free daily newsletter.